Tuesday, 12 July 2011
11/7/11
All I can say is, do NOT miss out on your graduation ceremony! The day was probably one of the best ones I will ever have. I spent it with some of my all time favourite people in the world, as pictured above, and I could not have asked for more. I felt like a wizard in my robes, I wish someone had gotten me a wand.
The ball was amazing too. Very drunken, but it was all good. A lovely party to say farewell to three of my favourite girls :)
Apart from all that, all I have been doing is packing. It's giving me a lot of time to reflect on what has passed and think about what is yet to come. I think I've made a decision about life in Aberdeen, and at the end of the day I know I need to do something that terrifies the hell out of me. One thing is for sure, I am definitely done with this place. I have ten months to figure out where my next move is to. It's all rather exciting really :)
These blog posts are always either quite deep or very cheesy. I am going to do some funny and interesting posts from now on.
Hope you're all good and having a fabulous summer.
Peace out beauts xxxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment