Thursday, 23 February 2012

When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life.

This quote doesn't really apply to me as I have only ever been once but I loved it, and I love that quote... so here goes my exciting news...
I'm going to London on Monday!!!! Well, the office down there which is about 40 minutes out of London but I'm flying to Heathrow so it technically is London.
Luckily, after years of last minute packing I have learnt my lesson and started 3 days early. That doesn't mean, however that it is going productively as I have spent the evening on the phone, and then watching Glee and One Tree Hill. Little bit of an emotional wreck right now.
But yeah, so my first business trip WAAAAH! I was freaking out earlier in the week but realised I have to go whether I like it or not so I might as well look forward to it and now I am so excited! Mainly just to be on an airplane, not going to lie here!
So that's a wee update from my world. Look at me, not pouring my heart out into a blog. I'm learning!
I'm taking my pretentious wee netbook down with me so will try and do a proper blog when I am down there if I have time. But I have a long day tomorrow so for now I am going to sleep. First person to come help me figure out what to pack gets a half eaten easter egg (I lie, that bitch will be gone by the time you get here)

No comments:

Post a Comment