So, week one is done and week two has begun, it's been a bit of a rollercoaster...
Week one was all about Biesko-Biala and some intense but amazing training. We discovered a bar called the Dogs Bollocks, and the vodka made us discover some interesting things about ourselves. We have been taught about shit-gunning and Korean love symbols. We have been to the brewery 3 times and seen some beautiful sights. I went up a mountain hungover to hell and almost broke my feet walking back down. The other interns are awesome and I miss my flatties already.
I have ended up in my placement school in Gliwice a week early to finish training. I haven't seen a lot of the town yet and still need to get settled but once I do it'll be good! We are off to Krakow this weekend for a tour and a boozy night which ought to be good :-)
This is just a little update, I will write something interesting once I settle in... Promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment