Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Duvets and Disney

I am having a much needed day off today. I'm on antibiotics and have had a really bad reaction to them, so I genuinely needed it, but I also genuinely wanted it. I'm lying on the sofa with my duvet and National Treasure on in the background, after watching Jeremy Kyle and going to the doctors. Good stuff :)

What can I say? It's been a topsy turvy few weeks. I quit my other job because it all just got too much for me, I won't go into detail but I haven't been myself for a while now and needed to make a change. Gonna miss seeing the Cocoa-ians every week though :(

Exciting news however is that I am going home for 2 whole weeks at Christmas :D Being ill always makes me think of home. When we were kids mum would always set up camp for us in the living room, and instead of sleeping in our beds we'd sleep in the living room and watch films all day. If we were really ill we'd get a bell. She really is an brilliant mother, I can't wait to see her and Heather, I genuinely think I may cry at the station next month!

So yeah, in other news it looks like my decision has been made in regards to me staying in Aberdeen, in that I'm not. BUT I'm only leaving after my lease IF my contract hasn't been extended again past March and I have a job lined up somewhere else. I'm enjoying my job right now but know it won't be forever, but I do know that I'm not good at being unemployed!

Anyway, right now life is just planning and shopping. Too many birthdays at this time of year! If I could get a print of this then that's Heather's birthday present sorted!
If you don't understand then you need Miranda in your life. That's all. Words to live by people.

Another pointless blog, sorry guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment