I get very reflective at this time of year, but I'm not gonna go overboard on the sentiment in this blog. I think my blog is cheesy enough.
In all honesty though, it's been an amazing year. Through the Edward Wright days, graduating, summer adventures, starting Cocoa, starting at Nexen, and everything else in between it's been brilliant. It's nice to look back on a year and for once only have good things to say about it.
So to all you lovely folk who came into my life in 2011, thanks for making it a year to remember, and to all you lovelies who were there already here's to another year of being amazingly fabulous together. But most importantly, let's raise a glass and toast ourselves for everything we've achieved and done these past 365 days. Aren't we incredible?
Here's to 2012, I'm SO excited to see what's next.
So happy new year to all of you, hope you all have a lovely night and you stay safe :)
Love you all lots.
For the last time this year...
Peace out,
Kat xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment