Sunday, 12 August 2012

Here's to the final countdown!

So it's been a long time yet again! Sorry guys. Since that deep blog in June it's been a busy and strange month and a half. But I'm not going to get too into that.

I went home last week and my sister sat me down and forced me to watch Bear Grylls' Born Survivor programme, and as we all know, once I get into something I become a little obsessive (This has nothing to do with how many times Bear takes his shirt off in the average episode!) Anyway needless to say it's giving me itchy feet again and the desire to go travelling, something which I have spoken a lot of in recent years and yet never gone to do. But wait, I'M LEAVING ABERDEEN NEXT APRIL! I have finally made the solid decision and nothing is going to change it now. Well a few things might but it's highly unlikely.

So where in the hell am I going? Well that's the question isn't it? So far I seem to have 2 options. One is apply the hell out of the British job market and move to where ever I find one, take it as fate, and move on. However since that's been my plan for 2 years now and has never been put into action. I can't help but think that my second route would be the best one. And that is get an internship abroad, probably teaching English. I don't only think it's what I need, it's what I've always dreamt of doing. At least I'd come back ready to take on the world, more motivated than ever, and having done something totally different.

You know what? I think I just made my decision. Gosh, why don't I blog more often? So basically that's it, I'm moving away, if I regret it I can always come back, but why the hell shouldn't I take the leap now when I have no ties? And then after that, who knows? As I said in my last post, life is too flipping short.

So guys, who's done an internship of some sort abroad, which would you recommend, any tips? Tell me all!

Until next time, Kat out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment